Welcome to the Inclusion Evolution Podcast! My name is Kristy Ware and I'm a speaker, educator, and author of 2 adult self-help books and 4 children's books. I've been on live and virtual stages for the past 5 years speaking on health, wellbeing, and how to create inclusion for 2SLGBTQI+ communities. In this opening episode I share my personal story of inclusion, why I'm on a mission to create inclusive and equitable spaces for 2SLGBTQI+, and what you can expect from the show, and my vision for creating an inclusion evolution.
I invite you to tune into each and every episode with an open-mind and from a place of curiosity over judgement. When our hearts and minds are open, change is inevitable. I welcome your comments and personal perspective as it relates to the topics I share. I'm the first to admit, I know a lot about this subject matter BUT I don't know everything. I believe that being a leader means being humble, admitting mistakes, and lifting others in an effort to create something great.
Let's join together and make this world a better place for all!
In this episode, I talk about:
- my story and why I started this podcast
- what Inclusion Evolution means
- what you can expect to gain for the weekly episodes
- Kristy's books (2 adult self-help and 4 children's books) can be found at: kristyware.com/press/
- Be on the lookout for additional digital infographics, handouts, and resources in the show notes of future episodes
- Connect with Kristy: Follow Kristy on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kristy-ware-coaching-consulting
- Visit Kristy's Website: https://kristyware.com